Re: GNUstep and SQLite3

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Re: GNUstep and SQLite3
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 19:40:21 +0200

Hi Ivan,

This is on a Mac, judging on the hostname and /Users/ being parent of the homedir.

Yes! However, I use GNUstep make to build all my stuff even on MacOSX, so no xCode anywhere.

Therefore I will guess that GNUstep is built as a universal binary and the test program is being built as a universal ("fat") binary.

I haven't built GNUstep on MacOSX but am using Cocoa (Foundation, AppKit). I just use GNUstep make to build my stuff.

At the very least, force the test program to not be built as a universal binary.

How do I do that with GNUstep make? What do I need to change in my GNUmakefile?

Better is to build sqlite3 as universal.

Well, I used the recommended

tar xvf sqlite-autoconf-3230100.tar
cd sqlite-autoconf-3230100
./configure
make
make install

to build it and have no idea what to do else to build it universal!? :-(

Thanks,

 Andreas