Ubuntu 16 Success report

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Ubuntu 16 Success report
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 23:20:16 +0200

Hi All,

just to confirm and prove.
My ThinkPad T43 is running Ubuntu 16 . First, I updated the system.

Then I updated all gnustep core packages and recompiled applications.
GNUstep is configured and compiled with gcc 5.4

I can run GWorkspace just fine and I am writing this precise mail with GNUMail.

I also enabled opaque window resizing in WindowMaker and played with PRICE windows containing images as well as GNUMail mail windows. I even used one of the OresmeKit examples which has custom Views drawing data and they resize fine.

Cheers,

Riccardo