Re: GWorkspace and new ABI

From: Johannes Brakensiek
Subject: Re: GWorkspace and new ABI
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 09:51:13 +0200

Hi Sebastian,

On 22 Oct 2019, at 8:19, Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:

On OpenBSD, I have the problem that apps crash when I link everything with lld. I got so far, that I have to link gnustep-back, SOPE and pdfkit with the bfd linker in order to get everything to run. When I had linked pdfkit with lld, GWorkspace crashed with an FPE on startup. This is with libobjc2-1.8.1, otherwise all latest
released versions of gnustep packages.

thanks for that hint. I link everything with ld.gold and everything except PDFKit seems to work. So I don’t know if the linker really is an issue here.

Johannes