Re: GWorkspace and new ABI

From: Johannes Brakensiek
Subject: Re: GWorkspace and new ABI
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 06:20:15 +0100

Hi Riccardo,

On 4 Nov 2019, at 0:45, Riccardo Mottola wrote:

Johannes Brakensiek wrote:

LIB_FREETYPE_LDFLAGS := $(shell pkg-config --libs freetype2)
LIB_FREETYPE_CFLAGS := $(shell pkg-config --cflags freetype2)

thank for the hint. I commited this fix to the repository. I hope that helps.

it does - thank you!

Forcing a specific linker however, is not something I will for now put in the official makefile. I don't know if this "ld.gold" thing is a fix needed generically by clang, only on OpenBSD and why it is needed.

I understand that. The linker will be provided through the environment vars so this is not needed at all, I think. I think the crucial fix was adding -lobjc for the clang flags. Maybe you could add that one to the repo?

Johannes