Re: GWorkspace and new ABI

From: Johannes Brakensiek
Subject: Re: GWorkspace and new ABI
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 06:41:43 +0100

On 4 Nov 2019, at 6:28, Johannes Brakensiek wrote:

Thank you. I’m happy to read from you. It worked last time I used it. But as it uses sources from the dev repositories in most cases it tends to break sometimes.

Uh, forgot to mention: The latest fixes regarding PDFKit (see the other thread) are not included yet. You will have to change the makefile yourself or remove PDFKit to make it work.