[DMCA-Activists] digitalspeech.org

From: Jonathan Watterson
Subject: [DMCA-Activists] digitalspeech.org
Date: 07 Mar 2002 14:58:23 -0500

(Note: I sent this yesterday, but it doesn't seem to have gone through
to the list. If you've already received this message, I apologize.)

Greetings all.

We're almost ready to launch digitalspeech.org, the website supporting
our efforts against the DMCA, SSSCA, & the like.

Trouble is, we need hosting. We've had a couple of potential donors of
hosting space fall through. So we're looking for someone with a nice fat
pipe and a little bit of hard drive space that our website can live on.
It may have periodical surges in traffic (like when we issue the first
press release).

If you have such a server and are willing to help us in this way, or if
you can put us in touch with someone who does and is, we will be
eternally grateful.

Please feel free to forward this as you see fit.

TIA,

Jonathan Watterson                           Digital Freedom Organizer
address@hidden                               Free Software Foundation
"Rhymes with 'guano'"                        617-542-5942 x.20