Re: [DMCA-Activists] digitalspeech.org

From: Serge Wroclawski
Subject: Re: [DMCA-Activists] digitalspeech.org
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 15:49:13 -0500 (EST)

On 7 Mar 2002, Jonathan Watterson wrote:

> We're almost ready to launch digitalspeech.org, the website supporting
> our efforts against the DMCA, SSSCA, & the like.

Heh, I was going to do something like this a few years ago but didn't have
the time. I'm glad someone's paying for someone to do this.

Mine was going to go be called etcissue.net (the domain is still
registered)

> If you have such a server and are willing to help us in this way, or if
> you can put us in touch with someone who does and is, we will be
> eternally grateful.

I can't necesarily help directly with this, but maybe it would be a good
thing to tell the people what servies you're going to need.

- Serge Wroclawski

--
"If you try to call the nested function through its address after the
containing function has exited, all hell will break loose." - St IGNUcius