Re: [DMCA-Activists] digitalspeech.org

From: Larry Garfield
Subject: Re: [DMCA-Activists] digitalspeech.org
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 17:33:19 -0600

I have a webmaster account with Pair Networks in Pittsburg that I use
for web consulting.  It can host an unlimited number of domains,
supports Perl and PHP, and so far I'm only using about 20 MB of my
allotted 400.  I'd be willing to donate a few megs to this group for a
site.  Speed, bandwidth, and uptime are all excellent in my experience.

The only concern is that there's only a single log-in account available,
and the other sites I host are political campaign web sites (my paying
clients), so I'd rather not let out the password for paranoia reasons.
:-)  If you're willing to have me act as an uploader, I can set that up
easily.  We could also setup a web-admined front end for posting new
press releases, and make that accessible just to a few people.  (I could
do that in 2 hours, the other 3 sites on that account already do it.
<g>)  E-mail forwarding scripts and I think mailing lists are also free
options.

(Oh, and Pair runs all heavily-tweaked FreeBSD. :-)