Re: [hangout] Re: [DMCA-Activists] MSNBC / AP on "Trusted Computing"

From: Ruben Safir
Subject: Re: [hangout] Re: [DMCA-Activists] MSNBC / AP on "Trusted Computing"
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 12:57:26 -0500

We've spent over $3000 and two years building and working with NY Fair USe
over 3 years, and the organization is clearly not short on specific
actions, methods and ideas, and we will protect it from being misrepresented

Call that what you will.

If your interested in our 'positive' suggestions and game plan, by all means,
        either read the article I wrote in the Linux Journal (with our photo's)
        in the printed version, or see fairuse.nylxs.com

Thanx

Ruben

--
Brooklyn Linux Solutions