Re: [DMCA-Activists] Leaflets

From: Dan Barrett
Subject: Re: [DMCA-Activists] Leaflets
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 00:01:13 -0500

My skepticism of the public notwithstanding, I _would_ like to pitch in --
I've always thought that a public reading from the infamous Adobe e-book
edition of Alice in Wonderland would be excellent stuff.  Perhaps "Fair Use
Day" protests?  Road trip to Washington?
What kind of grassroots action do you folks suggest?