[DotGNU]pnet and java again

From: Jakob Praher
Subject: [DotGNU]pnet and java again
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 18:59:51 +0100

hi list again,

sorry to be somewhat insistent on this topic ....

I would like to get some more information about the current plans of java support in pnet. I've skimmed through the mailing list archive and found some info, but somehow I don't know what is already done and what needs/should be done, and where I can help.

what about installing a coordination page devoted on the java part of pnet?
(or please tell me if there already exists anything like that...)

has anybody already have a written proposal, which describes her/his ideas - I think such a thing would definitely be a start ....

Jakob