dragora-devel

Re: [Dragora-devel] Website, new proposition (call for votation)

From: Matias A. Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-devel] Website, new proposition (call for votation)
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 00:49:29 -0300

El Tue, 16 Feb 2016 20:26:42 -0300
sseche sseche <address@hidden> escribió:
> I am a little confused.
> Development changes of Dragora will be move to Fossil on dragora.org
> server instead of Savannah?
> If yes, I really like the idea, cause in addition it has the home/wiki
> features, if no, i'm not sure cause is like using a hammer to screw,
> sure it will do the work but maybe is not the best tool for it.

Yes.  Fossil is written in C, it's fast, it has a bug-tracking
system (tickets), home/wiki, and the only depency is SQLite to store the
format in the database.

> Meanwhile, if everybody agrees, I can copy the text from the actual
> homepage of dragora.org, make a local html plain file, start working
> on CSS and upload somewhere so everybody can see if they like it or
> not and make changes.
> That way, no matter what platform is choosen afterwards, we will have
> the CSS design done.
> I can start working this weekend.

Sounds good.  Fossil allow you to edit the CSS via the web interface.
I need to configure the users and privileges for fossil.dragora.org

--
GPG pub ID = 0x3AAF1CEC203A99D5
Key servers = hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net - keys.gnupg.net