druidaphplib-support

[Druidaphplib-support] Link Building Services

From: Kasib Khan
Subject: [Druidaphplib-support] Link Building Services
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 14:39:17 +0530

LINK POPULARITY IMPORTANCE

Link popularity has been one of the most important factors of any effective search engine optimization. With the coming up of the latest Semantic Indexing of Google Link Popularity has been of more importance that any other factor in the Optimization of websites and it also helps generate good amount of traffic towards your website.

Since 2003, we've been performing link building campaigns for site on different theme's with a balanced emphasis on search engine optimization and search engine marketing.

We have a track record of building more than 40000 links in the year 2005 and have successfully completed more than 300 campaigns both one way and reciprocal.

Types of Links

We build One Way, Reciprocal and Three Ways (triangular links) depending on the client requirements.

Natural Link Building

All these links are manually built and we do not employ any software for this. Our team members visit sites manually, check their themes and PR (page rank) and then contact their webmasters individually. We check for the neighborhoods and SE cache for link page indexing.

You can know more about link building; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Link_popularity here.

Contact us today to have Link popularity status report for your site. You can just reply back to this mail with your URL in the subject line.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Kasib khan

Online Marketing Consultant

Mosaic ITES Services

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thanks for your cooperation.