dvdrtools-users

Re: [Dvdrtools-users] 2GB file limit workaround

From: Volker Kuhlmann
Subject: Re: [Dvdrtools-users] 2GB file limit workaround
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 15:07:17 +1200

> Is there a good "par" HOWTO somewhere?

Do you need one? There's a lot of info on the sourceforge site, and with
the version 2 source code. Version 1 seems pretty simple and just
compiles. Version 2 doesn't compile with current versiosn of
automake/autoconf gcc 3.3.

> > What I can't do, is repair/recover bad volumes without copying all the
> > split volumes to disk first.
>
> That's the price.

Seems to be on the todo for version 2.

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann                 is possibly list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/             Please do not CC list postings to me.