dvdrtools-users

Re: [Dvdrtools-users] 2GB file limit workaround

From: Volker Kuhlmann
Subject: Re: [Dvdrtools-users] 2GB file limit workaround
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 15:02:39 +1200

On Sat 14 Jun 2003 14:00:07 NZST +1200, Robert M. Stockmann wrote:

> this mkisofs is a component of cdrtools-2.0 which i patched see :
>
> ftp://crashrecovery.org/pub/linux/cdrtools/

I wish people would give some useful information with their patches,
like some basic info, e.g. what the patch actually tries to achieve,
instead of just sticking it on an ftp server somewhere in between the
other 87834.8734^98784 files on the internet with nothing to go with
it.

Yes one can even put this info at the top of the patch file without
patch complaining.</rant>

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann                 is possibly list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/             Please do not CC list postings to me.