Re: address@hidden: some other observations on pcomplete]

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: address@hidden: some other observations on pcomplete]
Date: 12 Mar 2002 08:58:38 +0900

> That could be an ok solution if it really achieves the effect.  But
> why have the overhead of loading pcomplete just to get the same
> results as before?

I've noticed that pcomplete-ified shell is better than the old code in
other (small) ways too.  For instance, the completion-choices window
goes away if you start typing again (restoring the previous window
configuration); I find this very nice -- before I was often annoyed when
shell completion screwed up my window arrangement.

-Miles
--
Saa, shall we dance?  (from a dance-class advertisement)