Re: Bug in format-time-string in emacs 21.1?

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: Bug in format-time-string in emacs 21.1?
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:13:19 -0800 (PST)

> From: Jason Rumney <address@hidden>
> Date: 13 Mar 2002 22:13:33 +0000
>
> Is it worth making configure detect when these fail on other systems

I don't think it's worth the aggravation.  Any such tests would not
work with cross-compiles anyway.

Your patch looks good (it answered my previous objections).
I'll shepherd it into glibc when I get the time.  There
are a couple of other things to integrate too.

I suspect that newer Microsoft platforms support %h, %EX and %OX, as
ISO C99 requires them.  But it's not critical for Emacs to
autoconfigure to such platforms.