Re: Updates to configure for make-network-process

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Updates to configure for make-network-process
Date: 20 Mar 2002 00:13:27 +0000

address@hidden (Kim F. Storm) writes:

> I tried looking at the existing wrappers, and I think I could add the
> missing functions -- but I have no way of testing it.

I have started writing the wrappers. Only the wrapper for accept is
non-trivial, and that is the only one I have left to do.  Given that
you don't have a Windows compiler to check that everything compiles, I
don't think it is worth your while trying to add these. Meanwhile, if
anyone tries to use the new functionality on Windows before I check this
in, they will almost certainly not work, and might cause a crash. So
Windows users, please wait a day or two before trying this out.

--
Jason Rumney