Re: deleting rcs keywords from emacs sources

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: deleting rcs keywords from emacs sources
Date: 25 Mar 2004 17:17:33 +0900

> I have never liked RCS keywords, and I would be glad if they were gone.
>
> In all cases, they are present because some Lisp package maintainer
> wanted them.

Ok, given that there's a rough consensus, I'm going to do what Stefan
suggested:  first remove all those from files where there's obviously no
problem (the maintainer is the FSF, or someone that doesn't object, or
someone that appears to be missing for a long time).

-Miles
--
We live, as we dream -- alone....