RE: describe-bindings: ^L, bad order, naming

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: describe-bindings: ^L, bad order, naming
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 13:16:23 -0800

        I also get a long list with latin key characters that are bound to
        encoded-kbd-self-insert-ccl.

    I do not see that when I try it.

        As a novice user when trying out the describe-bindings function, I
        would see that there is a lot of uninteresting technical
        stuff at the beginning

    Could you show me specifically what this "uninteresting technical stuff"
    consists of?

Attached is a screenshot showing the (beginning of the)
encoded-kbd-self-insert-ccl stuff, which is, I think, the "uninteresting
technical stuff" David referred to. There are 122 lines of such bindings
listed at the beginning of the `describe-bindings' *Help* buffer.

This is from a July CVS snapshot. Perhaps this has been fixed - I don't know
what version David sees it in.