Re: W32 version crashes on C-g

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: W32 version crashes on C-g
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 21:38:05 +0100

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
It's possible that we could put that info in INSTALL, I just didn't
feel it was the right thing to do, especially since the bugs in the
ported image libraries are being fixed as we speak.

I wrote some months ago to the maintainer of GnuWin32 (Kees Selenberg) and asked about ports of newer image libraries. He responded quickly and put up new versions. Unfortunately I forgot to tell it here at that time. I do not know if anyone has had the time to test them since then. Juanma, was it not you that worked with something in the image libraries before? Have you tested the new versions from GnuWin32?