Re: Info tutorial is out of date

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Info tutorial is out of date
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 21:40:57 -0400

    Well, there are about 100 people on the Emacs project list, and 3 have
    taken exception to your m[o]usings.  Even assuming the other ~97, none
    of whom has yet voiced an opinion on the matter, are confirmed habitual
    mousers, that leaves 3% of users as mouse haters.

I am a mouse-disliker, but I am also an experienced Emacs user
and I don't need to use the tutorial to learn how.

I am sure there are other experienced Emacs users that dislike the
mouse, but the question is about beginners.  Isn't it clear that
nearly all beginners use the mouse?