Re: propose adding Icicles to Emacs

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: propose adding Icicles to Emacs
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 14:51:21 -0400

    1. My `exit-minibuffer', my `minibuffer-complete-and-exit', and my
    `mouse-choose-completion' are enhanced to also remove the *Completions*
    window. I think this should also be done in Emacs. This removal deletes all
    windows anywhere that show *Completions*.

If Emacs has this bug, we will fix it.  We can wait and see if the bug
exists when we are done.  So no need to think about this now.