Re: What a modern collaboration toolkit looks like

From: dhruva
Subject: Re: What a modern collaboration toolkit looks like
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 21:04:39 +0530

Hi,
 I would consider the ability to convert to other repository formats
as important too. Whatever VCS gets adopted must not lose any history
data and have enough metadata to be able to convert to other VCS
formats. Though I am biased towards mercurial, there is one git
feature I consider very good. Ability to run a git server for existing
cvs clients. Though this might be contradictory to dVCS concepts (not
too sure though)

-dky