Re: Fly-spelling with multiple dictionaries

From: Sascha Wilde
Subject: Re: Fly-spelling with multiple dictionaries
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 13:33:08 +0200

martin rudalics <address@hidden> wrote:

>>  > I use both Ispell and Aspell for some years.  Nevertheless, it's a sad
>>  > story of wasted resources.  Ispell, Pspell, Aspell, Myspell, Hunspell is
>>  > like Emacs, XEmacs,
>
> Why did you remove the - admittedly poor - pun from my original posting?
> The last sentence read as
>
>        Ispell, Pspell, Aspell, Myspell, Hunspell is
>        like Emacs, XEmacs, YEmacs, ZEmacs, ...
>
> and YEmacs, ZEmacs, ... do not exist.

FWIW: have a look at http://www.finseth.com/emacs.html
Not every of the more than 100 mentioned implementation will fully
qualify as "yet another Emacs implementation", but be assured there are
more than four...

cheers
sascha
--
Sascha Wilde : "Lies, was ich meine, nicht, was ich schreibe."
             : (Urs Traenkner in de.alt.admin)