Re: bootstrap not regenerating some *loaddefs

From: dhruva
Subject: Re: bootstrap not regenerating some *loaddefs
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 09:10:39 +0530

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 8:36 PM, Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden> wrote:
> I wanted to know if using --win32 would make renaming sh.exe unnecessary.

Jumping in late as I was not following the thread. I use MinGW build
and have the MSYS sh.exe in the path. The way I overcome the usage of
sh.exe is by issuing 'make SHELL=cmd'. Initially, I would rename the
sh.exe to prevent it from being used. I never had any issues but have
not checked the parallel build.

-dhruva

--
Contents reflect my personal views only!