Re: bzr repository ready?

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: bzr repository ready?
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 14:30:27 -0400

> When Bazaar 1.14 comes out (it's in release-candidate stage now), Jason
> does another repo conversion, and we ask Savannah to upgrade to the new
> server.  We also get the latest version of Loggerhead installed (that
> may come automatically with Bazaar, not sure).

We can already start talking to the Savannah people to try and figure
out how an upgrade can take place, what needs to be done for it, who
needs help, ...
1.14 would indeed be a good choice because it significantly reduces the
amount of data transfered upon commit.

> 1.14 will include the end-of-line conversion feature.  (It would be
> great to be able to easily test Windows development!  Of course, Emacs
> itself handles the different EOL styles, but still...)

We don't want EOL conversion at all for our repository, so it's
irrelevant (except for the fact that Bzr has the feature (over CVS) that
it doesn't do any conversion, by default).

        Stefan