Re: bzr repository ready?

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: bzr repository ready?
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 10:30:28 -0400

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:
>> EOL conversion is something that each individual developer chooses (or
>> chooses to avoid) -- it wouldn't ever happen in the repository Savannah
>> hosts.
>
> But we should provide the default rule in the repository, IMO, and not
> depend on the built-in defaults.

Oy, I'm sorry I ever mentioned it...

We don't have to do anything: the default is already correct and will
stay that way.  It's something one changes in one's ~/.bazaar/ config
area; I don't see any way to specify it across the network, but it
doesn't matter as Emacs devs are unlikely to make the config change