RE: Key bindings proposal

From: Uday S Reddy
Subject: RE: Key bindings proposal
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 23:19:43 +0100

MON KEY writes:

> As a relevantly recent adoptee of Emacs (circa Winter 2007) I'm
> compelled to respond.
>
> What you say in the above two sentences is true of my experience
> coming to Emacs.
>
> The rest of what you say below is well off the mark w/re my experience.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.  You are obviously the
kind of model new user that we would all love to have!

But, I am not sure how much you can generalize from your own example.
The narrative I gave was based on observing large groups of students
over several years as a University Professor.  If you have knowledge
of representative samples of users and their behavior was different
from what I narrated, then please by all means counter me.

Cheers,
Uday