Re: Fill column indicator functionality

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Fill column indicator functionality
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 15:46:33 +0200

Hi Eli:

I see some threads about and now I have a question. In case the
fci-branch finally goes into master, should I add it in a 27.? or in a
26.? one. Because the lisp file needs to be updated accordingly.
(Sorry but I don't understand the number sequence we use and when they
end, whats the criteria to make a major or a minor next release?).

BTW, when is planned the next release and it will be a 26.? or a 27.?
one.

Best,
Ergus