Re: [RFE] Migration to gitlab

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: [RFE] Migration to gitlab
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 03:42:30 +0300

On 24.04.2019 0:08, Toon Claes wrote:
I totally agree, so I spent my evening digging through this whole thread
again. I've updated the issue at
https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/60684

Thank you, the list seems accurate to me.

One phrase stood out weirdly: "Doing everything from the command line is preferred." Maybe you'd want to rephrase it, just to give a different impression: it's not like we all strongly prefer doing everything from the command line (or from inside Emacs), but there are valued contributors who do, so we want this workflow to be supported. Or one of them, at least (command line or an Emacs package that talks to an API, I guess).