Re: [RFE] Migration to gitlab

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: [RFE] Migration to gitlab
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 04:17:56 +0300

On 21.04.2019 10:58, Michael Albinus wrote:
For example, I use heavily the local tagging feature of the debbugs
package.

Local? Meaning nobody else would see them? At the very least, that means I'd need to have the means to find all bug reports relevant to myself.

Whereas in many other projects some person can do bug triage and assign them to someone else who is responsible for the given area.

At the moment all I can really do is search for 'ruby' (and other relevant package names), which doesn't necessarily include all bug reports I could handle. And the search is frickin slow.

With this, I can always check the status of bug reports I'm
interested in, within seconds and w/o asking myself how to do this.

It's good we've found certain ways to cope, of course. Emacs might have been different otherwise.