Re: Native line numbers landed on master

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Native line numbers landed on master
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 11:21:37 +0200

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 11:09 AM Yuri D'Elia <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'd personally prefer to see a single, customizable integer for
> multiples, instead of selecting 5 and 10 arbitrarily.

A single, customizable integer does not solve my use case, which is to highlight tens and fives differently.

It'd be possible to add two faces, line-number-Nth-line and line-number-Mth-line, and add variables to customize that N and M instead of what I've done.

But, are you suggesting it just because it is more generic, or do you have an use case for another integer?