Re: Setting rectangle-preview face in init.

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Setting rectangle-preview face in init.
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 16:11:34 +0200

Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 14:45:30 +0200
From: Ergus <address@hidden>

I am trying to set the rectangle-preview face in my init.el (to set it
different to region) but I get an error that rectangle-preview is not
a valid face. I see it is not documented, but it is supposed to be
customizable in the customize dialog.

What I am missing here??

Is it possible that rect.el is loaded lazily, so when the init.el is
executed it has not been loaded yet?

How do you cause rect.el to be loaded in your init.el?

I don't, that's why I am asking.