Re: Emacs project mission (was Re: "If you're still seeing problems, pl

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Emacs project mission (was Re: "If you're still seeing problems, please reopen." [
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 21:16:43 +0100

Drew Adams <address@hidden> writes:

> But to be frank, I've never been able to _find_
> bugs on that site by searching.  I find it
> incomprehensible and unhelpful.  Maybe that's
> just me; dunno.

Maybe you're hit by the fact, that debbugs does not search for free
text, but words. So you cannot search for "current-buffer", because it
is not a word due to the hyphen. OTOH, a search for "current AND buffer"
should return myriad of hits.

(Both untested, debbugs.gnu.org is not reachable just now.)

Best regards, Michael.