Re: Emacs project mission (was Re: "If you're still seeing problems, ple

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Emacs project mission (was Re: "If you're still seeing problems, please reopen." [
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 22:59:23 +0100

Drew Adams wrote:

>> Only anecdotal evidence is possible, so
>> I don't see that as avoidable.
>
> Other ways to gather evidence are possible.
>
> But even if anecdotal evidence were all that
> was possible, it remains not super useful for
> making decisions about which bug reporting,
> tracking, and management tools to use.

Well, no smoke without fire. And again, more
roads, more traffic.

So I think it just comes down to if anyone is
willing to set up a new system that works
transparently and in parallel with the
previous.

If anyone is there should be no hesitation.

Do it today, in a different way!

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573