Re: The overlay branch (yet again)

From: Vladimir Kazanov
Subject: Re: The overlay branch (yet again)
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2019 15:31:12 +0000

Eli,

oops, sorry.

> Also, do I understand that this is all work by Andreas?

Yes, the code is by Andreas. I only removed some of the
irrelevant/temporary tests. He dumped most of it into the
features/noverlay branch in a single commit containing both tests and
main code. So I had to extract things manually.

> (something that we normally ask for providing)

Would something like using the default "git format-patch" format work..?

Thanks

--
Yours sincerely,

Vladimir Kazanov