Sv: Christmas wish: Literate Elisp (Intro)

From: arthur miller
Subject: Sv: Christmas wish: Literate Elisp (Intro)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 00:05:49 +0000

😊

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10

Från: Emacs-devel <emacs-devel-bounces+arthur.miller=address@hidden> för VanL <van@scratch.space>
Skickat: Wednesday, December 18, 2019 11:43:39 PM
Till: address@hidden <address@hidden>
Ämne: Christmas wish: Literate Elisp (Intro)

>> ; I am not more distracted while reading this line of text
>> than I am while reading this one.
>
> Thre is no discussion of changing the existing syntax/semantic of
> Elisp here.  Arthur is proposing a new file format/syntax as an
> alternative to the use of weave/tangle or Org-mode.
>
> You don't have to agree with each other.

Arthur's vision is a beautiful thing to my eyes.  Lawyers and
programmers can read and write, thoughtfully and clearly, together
collaboratively, at the Creation before the two crashs.

(message
        "Before you go, have you heard the comedian tell the joke about
         the lawyer, the scientist, and the engineer going to Mars?")

--
VanL., 🐞
  əə0@ 一 二 三 言 語 𝔖 元 示 証 明 海 自 己 漢 本 人 Gnus/Emacs (berkeley-unix)