Re: Sv: Christmas wish: Literate Elisp

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Sv: Christmas wish: Literate Elisp
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 10:00:55 -0500

Of course, this decision is not up to me, but I'll point out that
I think I don't think we should change the C code to or the
byte-compiler to directly support this new format.

I'd welcome changes that add hooks to make it possible/easier to support
such a format (and other formats like Org-mode), OTOH.

        Stefan