Sv: Christmas wish: Literate Elisp

From: arthur miller
Subject: Sv: Christmas wish: Literate Elisp
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019 14:17:54 +0000

🙂 👍

I have certainly no access to a spaceship 🙁. Unfortunately! If
anyone is friends with Elon and can borough one I would
certainly love to test my patch to control a spaceship with it!

Jokes aside, I have seen those threads myself and have read
about Boeings misstakes already. I am also aware about Ariane
5 and Xenobia (which I dived last year) and so on.

Yes Tim, Stefan is great guy here, I completely agree with you,
I have also been watching this list for years, even if I never
post here (I did it once before), as well as Eli Z, RMS
and lots of other here. I value their opinion a lot, and I value
everybody else's constructive input, such as yours.

When it comes to experimenting, that was exactly what I did.
I came with idea and I hacked it to see if it is possible. I never
suggested it was finnished patch to be included in a final
product.  I didn't even suggest I would be the one to implement
it, I am not an Emacs dev and I certainly have not much
knowledge about what and how they do. Anyway patch is
simple and there for experimentation, anyone can build
a side copy of Emacs and test this if they are curious. It didn't
blow up my computer, and while I can't promise, I certainly do
hope it won't blow up other peoples computers either, but be
careful! 🙂.

Anyway, if it is gonna be an Elisp solution or C or whatever
language or none solution at all, is left as a homework for
interested developer(s).