Re: On elisp running native

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: On elisp running native
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 16:07:21 +0300

On 27.12.2019 11:12, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
IOW, I will never be able to run or debug this feature,
except by remote login to a GNU/Linux system or some other equally
inconvenient method, because neither ELF loading nor libgccjit are
available on my system.  (Or maybe you intend to make both happen on
MS-Windows as part of your work?;-)

Considering WSL is getting more popular and sees some solid development these days, what are the odds that this is going to be our sole target on Windows, some years since?