Re: Two errors in 27.* with Windows

From: Juan José García-Ripoll
Subject: Re: Two errors in 27.* with Windows
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 13:45:50 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:
> Lars (or anyone else of the Gnus developers), can you help?  We are
> looking for the place that calls (perhaps indirectly) call-process to
> run gpg in this scenario, and in particularly where does that code set
> coding-system-for-read to 'binary'.

I just got a break from work.  It seems I discovered debug-watch works
with let-bound variables last night and got a useful backtrace with the
location that calls epg-find-configuration with the wrong buffer
configuration. If you need more information, please let me know by
replying to the bug report and I will do my best.

--
Juan José García Ripoll
http://juanjose.garciaripoll.com