Re: pull requests

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: pull requests
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 16:50:59 +0300

On 30.03.2020 16:12, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Try the repo URL, not the merge-request URL.  People point to the repo
very frequently, you can find such references even in this list.

That seems irrelevant to the question of showing or hiding merge requests. It's orthogonal.

It's an issue of whether to co-host several repositories, which I agree is pertinent, but since GitLab doesn't support fast forking, is too early to discuss.

And in the approach we've been discussing (AFAIU) there will be only one repo, and as such only one repo URL.