Re: New feature in project.el: Remembering the previously used projects

From: Philip K.
Subject: Re: New feature in project.el: Remembering the previously used projects
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2020 10:33:33 +0200

Juri Linkov <juri@linkov.net> writes:

> Is it possible to use key sequences, e.g. ‘s h’ for ‘shell’, ‘s e’ for
> ‘search’?

Don't most people tend to use either shell, eshell or some other
terminal application? If I were to use shell, over eshell, I guess that
this would be somewhat annoying, at least by default.

I was thinking that a "x" key could be added, which would invoke
execute-extended-command, but in the project root.

--
        Philip K.