Re: NonGNU ELPA

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: NonGNU ELPA
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 09:47:41 +0100

Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:

> > > I may have just few thoughts on README.org and I know it is in
> > > progress to be polished.
> >
> > A patch would be greatly appreciated, yes,
>
> I would gladly, I am not sure if it is appropriate at this moment
> yet as I do not know about agreements between people on how it should
> all look like.

A patch is appropriate at this time, yes.  It will help us make the
necessary changes and find any points of contention as well.

FWIW, I think all your proposals sound basically good and I don't
expect they should be very controversial.  Perhaps we would need to
adapt this or that detail, but that is done as a matter of course with
any patch.