[ELPA] New package: valign.el

From: Yuan Fu
Subject: [ELPA] New package: valign.el
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 23:24:11 -0500

Text-based tables in Emacs has a problem when used with variable-pitch fonts and CJK characters: they don’t align. To solve that problem, I wrote a package, vailgn.el, to provide automatic alignment for Org Mode, Markdown, and table.el tables. Many people have been using it (primarily the Chinese community) with success and many bugs have been fixed. With the latest version, I am satisfied with the features valign.el provides and its stability, so I want to see added to ELPA.

I’ve updated the copyright header and I’ve signed the assignment. What should I do next? I wish to keep hosting the project on GitHub. Here is the project homepage: https://github.com/casouri/valign

Thanks,
Yuan

Variable-pitch fonts: