Re: Proposal for an emacs-humanities mailing list

From: Zhu Zihao
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 11:53:43 +0800

That sounds good, but an important question is: How can I search across
different lists?

There's already two lists: emacs-devel@gnu.org and bug-gnu-emacs@gnu.org.
There's also emacs-tagnent@gnu.org but rarely used. Searching answer for
a existing question in maillist will be very inefficient and may result
in duplicated discussion.

--
Retrieve my PGP public key: https://meta.sr.ht/~citreu.pgp

Zihao