Re: gnus/nnimap: Search broke again?

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: gnus/nnimap: Search broke again?
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 18:49:33 -0800

I might well have been confused, not sure. Thanks for pointing out that
I declared a function name as a special -- that must have been  me
getting very confused.

For whatever reason though the bug has now disappeared.>> I added a couple of
cl-declare special to my nnimap gmail searcher and

--

Thanks,

--Raman
?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8