Re: [feature/native-comp] breakage on build

From: Andrea Corallo
Subject: Re: [feature/native-comp] breakage on build
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 16:20:18 +0000

> IIUC each trampoline gets its own .eln file, right?
> If so, if we decide to prebuild all trampolines (and to keep not
> sharing their code) we should likely build a single .eln file containing
> them all.

That's a good solution.  It should also cut the compilation time that is
ATM mostly startup time.

OTOH I realized the reason of the 45K, trampolines are not optimized ATM
so GCC does not prune unused functions.  I'll modify to have them
compiled at least at O1 and follow-up on the corresponding footprint.

  Andrea