Current mode command discovery

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Current mode command discovery
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 18:19:17 +0100

Now that we have mode markup, should there be a command like `M-x', but
instead lists only those commands that are specifically relevant to the
current buffer?

This would only be commands that have been marked for the current major
mode and any active minor modes, I guess?

If so, should that be bound to something, and if so, what?